Are you the next “Asieris-er “on our team? Consider a career with Asieris Pharmaceutical (USA) Inc. let’s realize your potential together.
Who You Are?
We are seeking applicants with the following attributes. The level of the position will depend on the qualifications of the selected candidate.
We are currently building a new Discovery Biology team located in the San Francisco Bay area in USA. We are seeking outstanding Research associates or Senior Research associates to join our new research team. The US team will focus on innovative research for the discovery of new drug targets and the development of therapeutics in Asieris’ niche indications.
• Help set up lab functionality and operation
• Execute in vitro assays to study mechanism of action of drugs; Immunology and oncology assays will be our initial focus
• Design, troubleshoot, validate, and implement biochemical and cell-based assays to support drug discovery and selection
• Conduct ex vivo pharmacodynamic marker or biomarker discovery work as needed
• Interpret, record, and present complex biological data
• Communicate effectively and collaborate with colleagues
• BS or MS degree in biological sciences with at least one year of lab experience
• Demonstrated proficiency with cell and biochemical assays, molecular biology, and mammalian cell culture techniques
• Experience with primary immune cell functional assay and flow cytometry is a big plus
• Industry experience with ranking compounds in assays is a plus
• Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
• Independent and self-motivated
• Team oriented and dependable
This position provides a unique opportunity to join and contribute to a fast-paced team, with a cutting-edge technology platform, and ample opportunity to grow with the company.
Benefits at a Glance:
Asieris provides the following competitive benefits:
• Provides Medical, Dental, Vision
• Competitive Salary
• Company Paid time off, Sick leave, federal Holidays, Floating holidays.
• Retirement savings plan – 401(K) plan/employer contribution
If you have the drive, passion, and experience and are excited by this opportunity, and ready to take your career to the next level then Apply Today!
Asieris Pharmaceuticals is a global clinical-stage pharmaceutical company specializing in discovering new drugs for the treatment of genitourinary cancer and other major diseases, headquartered in Shanghai, China. It was selected to be among the top 30 innovative small molecule drug discovery companies in China in October 2021.
Asieris is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.