Asieris Pharmaceuticals is a global clinical stage pharmaceutical company specializing in discovering new drugs for the treatment of genitourinary cancer and other major diseases, headquartered in Shanghai, China. It was selected to be among the top 30 innovative small molecule drug discovery companies in China in October 2021.
JOB TITLE: Lab & Office Manager
DEPARTMENT: USA Research Group
REPORTS TO: VP, Discovery Biology & Head of Translational Research
We are currently building a new Research team located in the San Francisco bay area in USA. We are seeking a Lab/Office Manager who can help with the initial lab and office operations setup, a versatile supportive staff member who can wear many hats at the same time.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Provide executives/leaders with administrative support such as coordinating calendar and travel, scheduling meetings, submitting expenses, filing information, etc.
• Act as a liaison to consultants or headquarter staff regarding IT, Legal, Finance functions;
• Help with lab/office space leasing and setup;
• Set up purchasing, shipping & receiving, and accounting system to allow efficient lab reagent purchase and operation;
• Hazardous material permitting and process setup;
• Laboratory inventory system setup;
• Act as an HR consultant to the line managers and employees in the US subsidiary, main responsibilities will include but not limit to:
o Manage the US payroll, employee benefits, IIT via systems;
o Answer line manager and employees questions on internal HR policies and legal regulations;
o Support the hiring process including job posting, CV screening, interview scheduling and offer administration, etc;
o Assist US employees onboarding and exit process;
o Propose and draft the personnel related process and policies in line with US federal and statutory labor laws;
o Other ad-hoc HR related tasks.
These tasks will be co-evaluated by the direct line manager in US and HR head from the headquarter.
• B.S. or B.A. degree or higher; Biology research experience a plus;
• > 2 years of experience as a lab/office manager, executive assistant, or administrative assistant; biotech startup experience a plus;
• Strong English verbal and written communication skills; Chinese language skills a plus;
• Detail-oriented, reliable;
• Pro-active, versatile, and collaborative.
Interested candidates please feel free to contact:
Human Resources – Ms. Cao Email: email@example.com