Are you the next “Asieris-er “on our team? Consider a career with Asieris Pharmaceutical (USA) Inc. let’s realize your potential together.
Who You Are
We are seeking an outstanding business development director who will provide global business development activities in support of the company’s strategic and business objectives. As a member of the Global BD&SP Department and reporting to the SVP, this role plays a leading part in the business development activities ranging from creating a strategic partnership, business transactions, restructuring, and M&A.The level of the position will depend on the qualifications of the selected candidate.
• Participates in the development of corporate growth strategies and plans, takes responsibility for leading BD execution
• Identifies potential partnership opportunities and candidates through established industrial networks and market intelligence
• Creates and maintains strategic partnerships critical for market lead, growth, and sustainable profitability
• Works independently and/or with external advisors to propose corporate development initiatives and drive the process from design to dealing close
• Supports other members of the BD&SP team on strategy and transaction
• Advanced degree in corporate law or finance with 5+ years of healthcare industry experience, or Advanced degree in life science with MBA, and 5+years of business development or corporate development experience
• Energetic self-starter with strong business acumen, detail-and result-orientated, and ability to work effectively in a fast-evolving environment
• Exceptional communication (verbal, written, and presentation) and interpersonal skills essential
• Highly capable of listening and articulating to reach mutual understanding
• Ability to multi-task, a strategic thinker with a track record of sustained, high performance in current and past positions
• Demonstrated teamwork ability through effective working relationships
This position provides a unique opportunity to join and contribute to a fast-paced team, with a cutting-edge technology platform, and ample opportunity to grow with the company.
Benefits at a Glance:
Asieris provides the following competitive benefits:
• Provides Medical, Dental, Vision
• Competitive Salary
• Company Paid time off, Sick leave, federal Holidays, Floating holidays.
• Retirement savings plan – 401(K) plan/employer contribution
If you have the drive, passion, and experience and are excited by this opportunity, and ready to take your career to the next level then Apply Today!
Asieris Pharmaceuticals (688176. SH) founded in March 2010, is a China-based biotech company with a global aspiration to discover, develop and commercialize innovative drugs for the treatment of genitourinary tumors and other major diseases. Our mission is to improve human health for a more dignified life. We aim to become a global leader in our areas of focus by providing our patients with the best solutions, from disease diagnosis to treatment.
Asieris is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.