Are you the next “Asieris-er “in our team? Consider a career with Asieris Pharmaceutical (USA) Inc. let’s realize your potential together.
Asieris Pharmaceuticals is a global clinical stage pharmaceutical company specializing in discovering new drugs and diagnostic tools for the treatment of genitourinary tumors and other major diseases.
Who You Are
We are seeking an outstanding Scientist/Senior Scientist/Team Leader to join our R&D team to establish capability around oncology clinical trial biomarkers and bladder cancer diagnostic biomarkers. The level of the position will depend on the qualifications of the selected candidate. Your responsibilities shall include:
• Evaluate ongoing clinical trial biomarker strategy and ensure satisfactory execution, in close collaboration with Asieris’ discovery biology team and clinical team
• Propose and execute bladder cancer diagnostic biomarker research and development
• Provide strategic input toward clinical biomarkers and conduct biomarker discovery and validation work to support upcoming clinical programs
• Establish expertise in relevant methodologies such as gene mutational analysis, tissue/cell immunohistochemistry, blood cell flow cytometry, and serum bioanalytical methods
• Oversee and work closely with CROs, pathologists, bioinformaticists, biostatisticians, and other functions to execute data generation and analysis
• Summarize and efficiently communicate biomarker-related data to the project team, management, and external stakeholders
• Ph.D. degree in biomedical sciences with a minimum of 2-5 years of biomarker drug discovery experience in an industrial setting
• Expertise in immunohistochemistry and diagnostic biomarker preferred
• Proficiency with large-scale genomic sequencing data analysis
• Demonstrated scientific productivity as evidenced by a strong record of high-impact publications, patent applications, and/or pipeline accomplishments.
• Strong organizational, and communication skills and the ability to work both independently and collaboratively
This position provides a unique opportunity to join and contribute to a fast-paced global team and ample opportunity to grow with the company.
Benefits at a Glance:
Asieris provides the following competitive benefits:
• Provides covered Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
• Competitive Salary
• Company Paid time off, Sick leave, federal Holidays, Floating holidays.
• Retirement savings plan – 401(K) plan/employer contribution
If you have the drive, passion, and experience and are excited by this opportunity, and are ready to take your career to the next level then Apply Today!
Asieris Pharmaceuticals is a global clinical-stage pharmaceutical company specializing in discovering diagnostic tools and drug therapies for the treatment of genitourinary cancer and other major diseases, headquartered in Shanghai, China. It was selected to be among the top 30 innovative small molecule drug discovery companies in China in October 2021. A new Discovery Biology team located in the San Francisco Bay area in USA was recently established. We are also building a stronger presence of clinical operations and biomarker capability in the US.
Asieris is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.