Are you the next “Asieris-er “on our team? Consider a career with Asieris Pharmaceutical (USA) Inc. let’s realize your potential together.
Who You Are
We are seeking applicants with the following attributes. The level of the position will depend on the qualifications of the selected candidate.
We are seeking a talented and highly motivated Bioinformatics Scientist to join our Discovery Biology and Translational Biomarker team. The successful candidate will work closely with a multi-disciplinary team in US and China, facilitating drug developmental efforts and cancer diagnostic biomarker efforts. Your responsibilities shall include:
• Study and manage DNA sequencing data from clinical trials
• Work with Biologists to use external and internal datasets to discover ideas and test hypotheses
• Help to develop quantitative methods for various types of large-scale datasets, for example, RNA-Seq data, IHC imaging data, proteomics data, etc.
• Provide biostatistical support to discovery projects
• Effectively present complex analyses and results in a clear and concise manner to a diverse audience of scientists
• PhD/MS in Bioinformatics, Biostatistics, Computational Biology, or similar area of study, or BS with 4+ years of relevant experience in an industrial or academic setting working with genetics data and underlying technologies
• Strong understanding of relevant concepts in cancer biology and molecular biology
• Understanding of current best practices for high-throughput genomics/molecular data analyses and their underlying statistical principles
• Experience using programming languages such as R, Python, or similar for statistical analysis
This position provides a unique opportunity to join and contribute to a fast-paced global team and ample opportunity to grow with the company.
Benefits at a Glance:
Asieris provides the following competitive benefits:
• Provides Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
• Competitive Salary
• Company Paid time off, Sick leave, federal Holidays, Floating holidays
• Retirement savings plan – 401(K) plan/employer contribution
If you have the drive, passion, experience and are excited by this opportunity, and are ready to take your career to the next level then Apply Today!
Asieris Pharmaceuticals is a global clinical-stage pharmaceutical company specializing in discovering diagnostic tools and drug therapies for the treatment of genitourinary cancer and other major diseases, headquartered in Shanghai, China. It was selected to be among the top 30 innovative small molecule drug discovery companies in China in October 2021. A new Discovery Biology team located in the San Francisco Bay area in the USA was recently established.
Asieris is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.